DATING ADVICE FORUM

Community College Class

Author
    Comments

• Attributes
    Participant
    September 12, 2016 at 11:53 am #111042
    Community College Class

So I am taking this class in my 2 year college. There is this really pretty girl that is in my class, and throughout the first week I could not find a way to sit down next to her. Now finally I am sitting next to her and I only talked to her a few times vaguely about the class. I assumed she is somewhat interested because of I was reading something on the internet called “Mirroring” where the girl mirrors what the guy does but this doesn’t help my confidence. Like I do not know what to say to her or ask her or how to ask for her snapchat or phone number. Or even try and talk about something un-related to class. And it does not help that we sit in the front and the professor keeps talking non-stop so I barely have time in class to talk.

Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks

temperance
    temperance
    Participant
    November 13, 2016 at 11:10 am #117156

I was going through something like this as well. I was so bad at writing. I was looking for an essay writing service fast. FastEssay was what I’ve found and then this girl said she’d help me. I was thrilled. But I was so scared to ask for her number. If she talks to you, it means she at least likes your company, don’t lose it. Go for it

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 6 days ago by temperance temperance.