Community College Class

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Community College Class

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 7:15 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Attributes
    Participant
    September 12, 2016 at 11:53 am #111042
    Community College Class

So I am taking this class in my 2 year college. There is this really pretty girl that is in my class, and throughout the first week I could not find a way to sit down next to her. Now finally I am sitting next to her and I only talked to her a few times vaguely about the class. I assumed she is somewhat interested because of I was reading something on the internet called “Mirroring” where the girl mirrors what the guy does but this doesn’t help my confidence. Like I do not know what to say to her or ask her or how to ask for her snapchat or phone number. Or even try and talk about something un-related to class. And it does not help that we sit in the front and the professor keeps talking non-stop so I barely have time in class to talk.

Any advice is much appreciated! Thanks