DATING ADVICE FORUM

COMPLETE LOSER!!! :(

Author
    Comments

• Sigma
    Participant
    September 15, 2016 at 5:43 pm #111556
    COMPLETE LOSER!!! :(

I am a 21 year old guy who cannot get a date with nobody. I tried to ask girls out looking at my best and talking in a polite manner, but it doesn’t seem to work for me at all. I’ve been rejected 8 times already and I am sick of losing again. I want to know the “secret” of attracting any women I want by being myself. I am willing to do anything for that secret now; I just want to not lose any longer for my pride as a man and to show the world that I don’t have to lower my standards down and that I can also attract a beautiful looking girl all by myself!!! Any advices???

cowboyup77
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 3:06 am #111565

Your probably just looking for woman in the wrong places, maybe next instead of a Bar try a coffee shop? somewhere where nice respectful woman tend to hangout.

Sigma
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 7:42 am #111581

Thanks… and once I am at the coffee shop, how do I attract a girl there? That’s my problem: no matter what type of flirting I try, the girls ALWAYS reject me!!! I am REALLY sick of getting rejected!!! Please tell me how should I flirt with someone so that I can attract her and make her want me???

Griffsbrown
    Participant
    September 16, 2016 at 11:23 am #111638

Sometimes it can just take time and that’s something that have an awful time dealing with personally. Remember it also never hurts to hit the gym or try to improve yourself overall.

Rosenkavalier
    Participant
    September 17, 2016 at 1:38 am #111736

8 times, that’s a beginner’s number. By the time you get into the hundreds hopefully you’ll be numb and callous to rejection and won’t care what they think anymore. As per the central limit theorem, increase ‘n’ and eventually you’re bound to get lucky. It depends though; having a sensitive disposition is quite a psychological burden when it comes to dating, and can be difficult to overcome.

Sigma
    Participant
    September 19, 2016 at 8:43 am #111772

I don’t quite understand your advice… can you explain it to me in more simple terms please?

zonpiy
    Participant
    September 19, 2016 at 5:37 pm #111898

You just haven’t found the science of seduction that your good at is what he is saying just think about this for a min when your talking to a girl they don’t want to hear sexual things on a first meeting base you have to be in control of the conversation and by you not doing this your leaving yourself open to be pushed to the side for a let down as long as you create the perfect balance of emotional connection and infatuation you can make any girl like you this is not something you can’t rush into like you going to put a fire out like your doing just slow down if I was you before your next time going out look online for a site to chat with girls so you can find where your convenient levels are

Sigma
    Participant
    September 19, 2016 at 6:43 pm #111902

And how should I take control in a conversation with a girl? Also, how do I create the perfect balance of emotional connection and infatuation? It is easy for people to say “don’t rush”, but if you start to lose confidence in yourself and start to get second thoughts about being able to attract someone you actually like, you would also rush in finding the perfect seduction method that can guarantee you a “YES”.

All I want is to find the seduction method that can make a girl say “YES” to my date request or to my relationship request. I am having a hard time in this silly excuse of a battlefield called “dating” and it really makes me want to find the best seducer on the planet and make him tell me his hidden secrets from A-Z!!! I want to be able to actually chose who do I want to date… I don’t want to be easily satisfied with what life offers me…I want to actually be able to seduce a girl with my own powers! Can you tell me a secret that can definitely help me get a date, please?

zonpiy
    Participant
    September 19, 2016 at 8:02 pm #111911
    Reply To: COMPLETE LOSER!!! :(

It`s never too late to start over if you weren’t happy with the no of yesterday try something different today don’t stay stuck do better if a coffeehouse cutie catches your eye shoot a few harmless glances in her direction then linger for a brief moment before turning your attention elsewhere but don’t voyage beyond the five seconds mark unless you want to be labeled as a creeper if in that time your getting a smile gaze back then this is a good sign that feelings are mutual when u go up to her say something to make her laugh within five mins then shortly after that go for your phone and say I’m very sorry but I was enjoying our little talk can we continue this at a later time and you will get a number 8 out of ten times then going on a date from that part will be a breeze and your yes will reveal but make sure you have a button up nice shirt with the top 3 buttons undo cause you also have to set her eyes to travel in places where they should

josephddiazz
    Participant
    September 20, 2016 at 8:45 am #111866

maybe don’t try so hard, just engage into a casual conversation and analyze their body language so that you don’t pursue something that might not be viable, avoiding getting offended by their rejection. Not everyone is into everyone. But you can try by approaching with confidence and casually.

Frus500
    Participant
    September 20, 2016 at 1:32 pm #111990

Try to feel better about yourself. Don’t call yourself a loser.

ajone101
    Participant
    September 20, 2016 at 1:39 pm #111992

Hey man just a quick tip I use whenever I have heard a few no’s and my confidence is slowly diminishing. Next time you are approaching a girl or talking with her ask her a few questions about what women look for in a man or how they prefer to be approached by men. Position yourself as just an honest guy looking for a female’s perspective. Genuinely listen to her response and add a little something to the conversation.

After a few minutes of chatting you can say, “Hey I would love to continue this conversation more or I’d love to hear more about the female’s approach to dating and finding a relationship, can I take you out for coffee or go for a walk or something?” Women generally have no problem talking about themselves and are flattered when you ask for their perspective on things.

Give this a shot, I hope it helps!!

AJ.

Sigma
    Participant
    September 22, 2016 at 4:14 pm #112229

Thanks a lot mate!!! It might actually work, I will try it out! :)))))

Sigma
    Participant
    September 22, 2016 at 4:17 pm #112230

It is hard to approach with confidence if you’ve been rejected so many times. I know that I want a method that can help me gain a “YES” guaranteed 1000%. Unless someone ha that, I prefer not to risk it. Thanks anyway!

jrw3xd
    Participant
    September 23, 2016 at 12:05 am #112248

I second ajones suggestion!

1 2