Complicated holiday with ex-fwb/friendzone girl

Author
    Comments
  • lateralus
    lateralus
    Participant
    May 30, 2017 at 5:03 am #137847
    Complicated holiday with ex-fwb/friendzone girl

I’ve been friends with this girl for 2 years, she had a bf when we met but she was going through a rough patch and ended up at mine all the time before she left him – she didn’t cheat on him with me but during that time I started having a crush on her.

I went to visit her a couple of times after she’d left him and we ended up sleeping together, but she was insistent that we worked better as mates. She then got a bf and I got jealous (I know), but they split up and she got back into contact with me. We met up a couple of times as I’m moving for a job that’s nearer to where she’s moved and she suggested we go on holiday together.

…So we leave in 10 days! – and I still like her… But I know she’s still dating other guys. What do I do? I want to raise the possibility of us being more than friends and asking her if she’ll see how the holiday goes as an extended date.. or do I just see what happens? I just don’t like the idea of her finding someone else before then. What do I do?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 31, 2017 at 10:07 pm #138071

For now stay as friends show her you are better and why she should be going out with you