complicated situation / crush

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ustarandomguy
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 2:45 pm #120326

Hi , there !
    I have been recently texting with a girl for a couple of days and yesterday we went on a date. Between despatched texting i noticed that even if she was online she didt text mi back. So yesterday on a date I noticed that on she snapchat (thing on which we are texting) that she has a lot of friends and texting to many people and also(one of them) my friend,he got some same sneps as me. Buth i kinda have a big crush on she . So em wondering if should go out with her again, and maybe that she will understand that we cant have a long-term relationship like that. im asking for your opinion on what should i do, should i continue to date her and start hopefully new relationship or should i end it before it starts. Keep in mind also that I have a big crush on her.

L P
    Participant
    December 15, 2016 at 5:26 pm #120357

If she is really interested get involved mate but just don’t let her take you for a ride. If she is one of these vain millennial’s that wants to Snapchat all day and keep her options open with different men e.g. “your friend” treat her as such…

ustarandomguy
    Participant
    December 16, 2016 at 8:19 am #120373

Tnx i think that i will give it a one more/last try tomorow on a second date and if she wont stop that i think that i will have to move on .Heartbroken cose i got rly a huge crush on her. Buth tnx anywhay for your reply it has helped me.

miamidolphins321
    Participant
    December 17, 2016 at 9:47 pm #120496

I’d give it some time and see where things go. People tend to keep their options open for the first couple of dates. It’s nothing against you as a person. It’s just the way some people are. I know for me personally, I like to keep my options open just in case things don’t work out with the person I am going on a date with.

dshw15
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 12:57 am #120512

For sure get you, try to distract yourself a little and relieve the stress, give her some space. I’ve had to do this before too, disconnecting painfully for a week to hit that reset button. After that try again, if it’s still not working just try to be a good friend, doesn’t hurt.

Ankat
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 9:38 am #120530

Whoa, tiger, slow down. One date doesn’t create a committed relationship. You can’t assume you two are exclusive after one date and a few converstions. You think you want to be exclusive with her, then take things slow, get to know her, and eventually have a talk on becoming exclusive. And don’t think that physical affection means you’re exclusive. You need to actually talk.

Dejvid
    Participant
    December 19, 2016 at 7:20 pm #120649

You are taking things too far mate. Go out on a few dates with her, see if she is interested in you first. She will stop texting once she gets with you.
    If someone is keeping his options open it is not a bad thing. I suppose you know that girls get A LOT of attention from guys.Time will truly tell if she likes you, just have some patience. Dont be so full on just yet 😉 personal exp.

tallsheets
    Participant
    December 21, 2016 at 4:59 am #120776

Try to make her more attracted to you. I think the problem is, that she thinks, that you are “just one of the guys”. You should stand out somehow. Good luck bro!

emilyb23
    Participant
    December 21, 2016 at 12:57 pm #120869

You need to show him you are interested