Confused..

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused..

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:17 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

t9700
    Participant
    November 2, 2014 at 1:22 am #66947
    Confused..

Hi.. I am a 45 year old professional woman, divorced 2 years ago. I started meeting men seven months ago. I dated a guy five months ago, very strong physical and intellectual connection we went out for about a month. He had a business emergency and left the country we didn’t for how long at that moment. I felt miserable, i knew it was infatuation but it felt bad. Two months ago I met a french guy smart, super sweet, I have never felt so connected to anyone emotionally like i do with him but his divorce is too recent and he is depressed and asked me for some time to heal because he doesn’t. want to get hurt or hurt me. We communicate once in a while but i want to give him his space. It’s hard for me, again i felt devastated. Im so confused, the other returned and is been texting me. I don’t know what to think, i feel almost the same for both of them. Should i give this guy chance or wait to see if the other gets better. Big difference between love and infatuation even though at the moment they feel almost the same. Maybe time will tell me what to do.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by  t9700.

Anonymous
    November 2, 2014 at 7:13 am #66952

Look, it seems like a really difficult situation. I think you need to weigh up who you feel for more and who you think deserves your love. In the end, it’s really just your choice.Seriously think about it and weigh up the pros and cons as well. For example, the first guy may have more business emergency situations in the future. For the French guy, maybe he will struggle to get over his divorce, but on the other hand, you do feel that strong emotional connection..All of this must be processed in due time. Honestly, I think the French guy sounds like the better option, just give it some time, it will get better.