Confused!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:05 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

alinicole
    Participant
    December 28, 2014 at 6:22 pm #69678
    Confused!

I have been friends with a guy for 5 years. We have always had more of a romantic connection but it was never the right time because he moves a lot for work and I am a single parent.
    This past year we have got much closer and while he was visiting his parents this summer we went on our first official date. It was great! He then decided to take another job that he would be able to move back and we could be together. Over the last 4 months we texted regularly. Not everyday but I did not feel insecure about this because of our long friendship, it wasnt a new relationship where we needed to get to know each other. He moved home 9 days ago, a Friday. We had plans for Sunday night. He cancelled Sunday at 6 p.m. and it hurt my feelings. I wrote a snarky message back saying I didnt think it was going to happen anyway. I have not heard from him since. I texted the next day and then again on Christmas. I dont know how he could throw away everthing over one text. What should I do?? Thanks!!

NFR
    Participant
    December 28, 2014 at 8:35 pm #69687

Have you apologized and told him you were just hurt?

lovelylinens
    Participant
    December 29, 2014 at 3:08 am #69690

Maybe he is busy? If that’s not why then he is rude for not texting you back. Try texting him again and explaining yourself, I know dating can be complicated, but if you wanna be with him tell him how you feel.