Confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lilly129
    Participant
    August 18, 2015 at 8:16 pm #84362
    Confused

I have construction that has been going on by my house I noticed one of the workers driving by my house when I was outside looking at me throughout the day I would drive past the construction area he would stop what he was doing and look. I was at the traffic light and stop sign and he was turning the corner and kept looking Maybe he thought I was not available or maybe he is to shy to say anything. I am to shy to approach so one night I left a note on his work truck asking if he would like to go out I did not leave my number because I was afraid someone else might get it but it’s obvious that it’s me because I said that I live down the street and you often go by my house (there are not many houses on my street) I know he got this note he is the only one that drives this truck and he is the first one there in the morning. I left the note about 2 weeks ago I still see him drive by and look and when I pass the construction area he looks. I would have thought something would have happened