Confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 1:42 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

okgirl1971
    Participant
    May 22, 2017 at 10:49 pm #137312
    Confused

I have known this man for almost 2 years and there is a Problem that keeps happening repeatedly.I will text him and he may or may not reply and then always makes last minute plans to see me usually at 9pm and after 6 months I slept with him once And then he said he felt overwhelmed and disengaged.After 7 months we started talking again and we would see eachother with no sex just kissing and then he would Go missing. Repeat 6 times or so.So,recently he came back And we had sex and same thing said after a few texts he says he feels smothered and needed space. I gave it to him. Also Found out he drinks too much and that is probably why he only calls me baby on his late night texts. 3 weeks passed andHe asked me to come over, he was drunk and he told me he had time to think and he loves me and needs me etc.We had sex that night and he had me come back in morning and we did it Again and then I left. I asked him if I could see him again either next day or so and he made Exuse. Been a week no

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 12:28 am #137314

From the start of your story, I knew what this guy was all about. more likely he is taken the alcohol over you but then again he is just using you for sex all he wants is to dump his load then he will go missing for a week but I would be very careful if he ask you to come over and he is drunk. I would try to find someone else.I really wish you the best.

DatingTakeTwo
    DatingTakeTwo
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 2:59 pm #137407

It sounds like he is only using you for sex and the feeling of being wanted. He’s playing games with you and I don’t believe you’re going to get what you want in this situation.

bella
    bella
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 5:17 pm #137427

I agree with lovie4you on this one.

TexasLonghorn11
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 6:53 pm #137436

Def agree with lovie4you as well