Confused!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:09 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

lonelygirl3
    Participant
    March 30, 2013 at 4:26 am #27350
    Confused!

Long story short, this guy that I work with and I would talk a lot and then one day I realized I liked him and couldn’t talk to him the next day because I got nervous. Then I slowly started to talk to him a little more each day. One day my bosses were talking about how I liked him and making jokes and he might have overheard that I like him but I am not sure. I thought there were some signs that he liked me but he is also just a super nice guy. So I took a chance and messaged him on facebook. He said he would let me know if he was doing anything one weekend and so I gave him my number and he never texted me. Is it a lost cause? Will it be awkward when I come back from break and have to work with him? I know this is a stupid problem for a college kid to have but he is the only nice guy I have met in college who does not just want to hook up with everyone.