confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kayla
    Participant
    April 16, 2014 at 4:42 pm #51362
    confused

I had to go to a party that my ex attended also. I am really good friends with his best friend
    I didn’t feel what I expected I would feel. I was scared to see him with his new gf but actually I was happy to see him but felt no pain at all. It made me realise that I only like the idea of him probably( we dated for about 4 months 6 months ago, he was the first guy i was intimate with i am 25 he broke up with me via a text while I was in a very bad situation in my life, but I just agreed with him and made no big deal out of that) Anyways I acted happy and cool said hi but he literally ignored me. looking at the ground when I’d look at him. until he was drunk enough he came to me twice and said hi twice, 2 hours after i arrived. And then again looking away or at the ground.
    and he asked my friend not to invite us at the same events in the future.
    I don’t understand he was the one who broke up and he was the one acting all awkward. I made my best to be cool, do u guys understand this?