Confused

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:19 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ABH092513
    Participant
    August 27, 2014 at 7:55 pm #60264
    Confused

Okay so recently I’ve been dating a girl. I’m 16 and she’s a year younger. The way we met is a little weird so I’m not going to share. She lives around where my dad lives and I lived with my mom which was two hours away. I decided I wanted a change, and ended up moving here. My girlfriend and I go to the same school and I enjoy the time I spend with her, inside of school and out. However, it is hard for me to stay in a relationship because I get stressed, guilty, and anxious. To expand on that, I have anxiety that I used to take medicine for. I also get a multitude of random thoughts that make me feel guilty and part of my anxiety is OCD, so these thoughts are persistent. Recently, I started constantly thinking about a girl in my last period class, and she’s attractive, but I’ve never talked to her and it’s not like a happy thought about us having a future. It’s her name and face in my head bugging me and making me feel guilty. I’m not a guy that cheats at all but my thoughts get

ABH092513
    Participant
    August 27, 2014 at 8:03 pm #60265

Negative to the point to where I have what if thoughts about that. It happens with all my relationships. In my last one the same exact thing happened and after me and my girlfriend had broke up, I didn’t even try to pursue the girl I had been thinking about or feel the need to? So what is my problem? My girlfriend and I are taking a break just because I don’t feel morally right kissing a girl and etc. While having these thoughts. Also thinking about this has got me thinking about another girl that I used to like and we used to have a thing back at my moms. However, it didn’t work out and now I’m scared I like her again or something, but if I made a list of “What I like,” “What I don’t like,” about my girlfriend and these two girls I know that my girlfriend would win hands down. I already did it once. I know this may sound stupid for me to worry about at my age but whether my current girlfriend and I went on to get married or not, these thoughts would affect all of my future

ABH092513
    Participant
    August 28, 2014 at 8:45 am #60266

Relationships, so I really feel the need to solve them now… Thank you