Confused about a guy's interest

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

notyourexpectations
    Participant
    May 11, 2015 at 11:32 pm #78743

I am pretty new to dating, and I’ve only had 1 serious relationship of almost 3 years. I matched with a guy on a dating app. I noticed right away that compared to other guys I have matched with in the past, he is not a big texter. We have been out on 2 dates–he kissed me on the cheek on the 1st date, and only hugged me on the 2nd date. He said he wants to see me again but didn’t give a specific date/time. It could be bc we are both busy students, and our schedules are a bit crazy. I have finals coming up, so I don’t really have time to hangout during the next week or so. He is still not a big texter and has never called me, though he did like a few of my instagram pics. I’m used to guys texting me a little bit more regularly than this. I just felt that it was weird that we only briefly text each other maybe 2x in a week. if he is not interested, I prefer him to be straightforward, I don’t like being strung along or being kept on the side in case he finds someone else.

mohflrsea
    Participant
    May 12, 2015 at 8:22 am #78745

well, it sounds like he isn’t too serious, however not all guys are big texters, me for instance am not. I would expect him to be more serious about meeting up or going on a date with you by this time. Even when I’m are busy, if you really want to peruse someone I make an effort to see them once a week or more. Take in mind this is just one 24 year old guy’s opinion, maybe try asking him if he really want to see you or not? It might hurt, but it will answer the question. Good luck!

JeffS
    Participant
    May 12, 2015 at 3:24 pm #78782

Not everyone is a big texter, that doesn’t mean he doesn’t like you or anything like that. The thing I wonder about is he kissed you on the first date and not the second. How long was it since your last date? If it was more than a week, I would call and see if he wants to go out with you again, just be prepared for it to go well or not well.

Anonymous
    May 13, 2015 at 8:09 am #78812

the one you like will not make you confused, I believe. Why don’ you find someone else? you deserve dating better guy!