Confused about his feelings towards me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:49 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

karma78
    Participant
    January 30, 2015 at 2:04 pm #72247

I’ve never been in a relationship and have little experience especially when it comes to sex. I met this guy online couple months ago. When we met in person, he really seemed to like me and was all over me. He would kiss me, hold me, and cuddle with me when he slept over. We kinda got sexual but I got really nervous and couldn’t perform. He told me I have small penis and that it would never work between us. But still wanted to be friends.
    I really have fallen hard for him, might be love I don’t know. We still hangout and stuff. Occasionally he’ll hold my hand or pop kiss me. But sometimes when I go grab his hand he’ll pull away saying it’s weird. Or when I go kiss him, he gives me the cheek. When I sleep over his place, we are on the same bed. When I ask him to cuddle he saids he doesn’t want to, though when we first met he loved to. He’s comfortable getting dressed in front of me.
    I’m just confused about how his feelings towards me. any advice?

karma78
    Participant
    January 30, 2015 at 2:17 pm #72249

If he wasn’t attracted to me from the beginning he wouldn’t have been all over me like he was. So, I’m confused by his reaction to me lately. Personality wise we get along great. So what could it be? I’d like to date him, be my first bf. He has told me he’s been hurt in past relationships. Could it be our first sexual encounter? I told him my situation and being inexperienced beforehand. Any advice? And how to proceed?

Anonymous
    January 30, 2015 at 4:28 pm #72270

Boys will be boys…a guys do this alot ….I do it myself all it means is that we want control over the situation. …That includes all aspects of the relationship and showing affection when we want is one of them…Sorry to say but that’s just normal behavior

karma78
    Participant
    February 2, 2015 at 8:50 am #72292

So is he taking advantage of me knowing how I feel about him? Or could he possibly like me but scared to get into a relationship? How do I handle the situation? Cause feeling like this sucks!

karma78
    Participant
    February 2, 2015 at 8:51 am #72293

So is he just using me knowing how I feel about him? I feel like a sugar daddy unfortunately. Or could he possibly like me but just afraid to get into a relationship? I’m not sure how to handle this situation. Cause it sucks! What should I do? Btw, I’m pretty much his only friend here. His dad even told me that I’m the only one he hangs with for the most part. So I don’t want to abandon him as a friend.

toomuchangst
    Participant
    February 2, 2015 at 11:32 am #72379

I read an article yesterday that really put this type of issue into perspective. Essentially it said that men want to “win the prize” so to speak. If they think they can have something easily, it just isn’t as much of an achievement. It is so difficult to keep your options open when you are in love with someone. But I believe that if a man has to work harder for something, it is more highly valued.

See what happens if you pull back. If you are unavailable when he decides it’s time to hold hands. Indicate that you are not willing to be toyed with. I wonder if he will change his tactics?

Gangsta_gUy420
    Participant
    February 2, 2015 at 2:57 pm #72414

I agree strongly with toomuchangst, try pulling back when he tries to do something and see if that affects him at all, if it doesnt phase him the least then you are being used..

pandorasbox
    pandorasbox
    Participant
    February 13, 2015 at 12:05 pm #73361

I agree with toothmuchangst also. If you attempt the same thing he is doing to you that is making you so confused and it doesn’t phase him or if he doesn’t change his ways than I would end it.

AkiraYuki
    Participant
    March 14, 2015 at 10:18 pm #75376

i’d ditch him if i were you

March 15, 2015 at 3:58 pm #75397
    Reply To: Confused about his feelings towards me

never been in a relationship? what is your age karma78?