Confused about my attraction towards my ex

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 10:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Nappa
    Participant
    April 23, 2017 at 10:25 pm #134108

The best relationship I’ve ever had was during my sophomore year of highschool – despite how well it was going for the both of us I broke up with her after dating for about 9 months. It was only my second relationship so I felt that I needed to experience more, I only had one other relationship to compare to. I also felt I would eventually get over her and sate my curiosity for dating others. The thing that makes me an asshole the most is the fact that I have now dated others and realized how perfect she was for me in comparison. Its been exactly four years since the breakup and I cant stop thinking about her and about once a month (for the past four years) I have an extremely vivid dream about her. Its almost torturous, like having to ‘get over’ the same person again and again. I would love to reconnect with her even just as friends, but she has removed me on social media. The good news is she ended up going to the same college as me. How do I talk to her again, and what should I say?