confused about my next move

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 3:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

crow7
    Participant
    November 9, 2015 at 7:19 pm #88178

Ok, I’ll try to keep it short. I met a woman at an event several weeks ago. We seemed to really hit it off even though I was my usual shy, introverted self. Several days went by before we even talked at the event, but I noticed we always ended up near each other at least a few times a day. So eventually I started a convo and got the ball rolling. We hung out for a few days(off and on) following. She ended up staying longer than me, but whwn I left I got her landline/ email(doesn’t have a cell). Unfortunately, we live in two different states. Ahe told me to call her if I’m ever in town. Oddly enough she lives on an area that I have considered moving to for years. And we talked about that. Idk. I kust have this weird feeling that we were supposed to meet. The way we kept ending up near each other. Like the universe was trying to tell me something. So a few days after I returnwd I emailed her. No response. Guess she doesn’t get online that often. Two weeks back, call her. No answer so I

crow7
    Participant
    November 9, 2015 at 7:24 pm #88179

Left a voicemail. Still haven’t heard back. I am trying to give her time. Also trying not to get to focused onvthis one woman who I just met. I’m not sure what ro do next. Do I just wait it out? What do you guys think?

funkout
    Participant
    November 11, 2015 at 1:29 pm #88308

I think that you shouldn’t focus too much on her, especially because you don’t live in the same state. If you really want to keep pursuing her then just wait out for her response and play it cool. If she doesn’t respond, then I would stop trying if I were you, maybe she just isn’t interested. Still, you should hope for the best and remember that there are plenty of fish in the sea. I hope things go your way, cheers 🙂

crow7
    Participant
    November 12, 2015 at 8:54 am #88313

Thanks. I figured as much, but it’s nice to have a second opinion. If I don’t hear back from her in a while I may try to call again. I’ll be turning my focus on other things/people
    for now and let rhings fall where rhey may.

crzysteve
    crzysteve
    Participant
    November 14, 2015 at 2:20 am #88468

Good luck

Anonymous
    November 14, 2015 at 5:48 pm #88489

Just do what is right abd good for you. Godbless!