confused about this situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:04 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kayla
    Participant
    September 16, 2015 at 11:33 am #85497

what do you think of this situation
    I went on a date with my friend’s brother about 3 weeks ago. He kept texting me after for about 10 days but never planned another date. I told him that if he wasnt interested anymore he should tell me because i can’t just keep texting him. He said that he was busy and that he was still into me.
    Then i asked him out he said yes and then cancelled me. At that point i just assumed that he wasnt into me.
    A week later i saw him at his sisters birthday but we didn’t really talk . he just seemed shy and told that we should see each other more. Nevertheless i was talking with my other friends and dancing
    And then i noticed that he left

Kayla
    Participant
    September 16, 2015 at 11:35 am #85498

His sister told he was very angry that i was talking like that with other guys and that he must he really be into me to act like thay.
    My question is why isn’t he making any move then and now he completly stopped contacting me

Anonymous
    September 18, 2015 at 10:30 am #85579

Some men are too shy to make some steps forward. Just think – do you need such guy, who cannot even ask you out?