confused about this situation

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:35 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Kayla
    Participant
    September 16, 2015 at 1:43 pm #85502

I went on a date with my friend’s brother about 3 weeks ago. He kept texting me after for about 10 days but never planned another date. I told him that if he wasnt interested anymore he should tell me because i can’t just keep texting him. He said that he was busy and that he was still into me.
    Then i asked him out he said yes and then cancelled. On me another day he flaked agai . At that point i just assumed that he wasn’t interested

Kayla
    Participant
    September 16, 2015 at 1:46 pm #85503

Then we stopped texting each other. We saw each other at his sister’s bday. He told me that we should hang out more but then we didn’t talk much.
    One of my male friends was there and he was joking and dancing with me. I noticed that the guy got upset and left.
    His sister stayed at my place and told me that her brother was very upset with me because of my friend.
    I tried to contact him but he barely answers me now