confused about what she wants

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 8:42 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

to_cir
    Participant
    May 16, 2015 at 5:22 pm #79146

I met a girl at a birthday party in Feb first week. We chatted there for a couple of hours that day and I am certain we both liked each other and felt attracted to each other. We went out on lunches, dinners and movies alone and besides that, we also kept seeing each other at events organized by a large set of common friends we have. During the process, I have found that she has so many new friends to introduce each time I meet her and is sort of a super-extrovert. She is also super-platonic with all her friends (guys and girls) and going out alone with any guy isn’t probably like a romantic date for her (?). I have seen her go out with guys other than me. She seems super-nice to me and we have been alone together a number of times. Am I slow that I haven’t even kissed her yet ? i.e. because she gives mixed signals- sometimes very sweet /romantic and sometimes, as if she is a just a friend and nothing more. I once decided to reduce our communication but she texted me to join for a movie. I am confused about what she really wants.

• This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  to_cir.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 7 months ago by  to_cir.