DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused and complicated

Author
    Comments

• windsoreight
    Participant
    October 27, 2016 at 9:44 pm #115650
    Confused and complicated

Need some advice, first I’m 42 single father of 2 kids full time which is complicated enough. I met a wonderful 50 year old woman online, we instantly hit it off, for the first 2 weeks we spoke on the phone for 50 plus hours. We learned so much about one another. We moved kind of fast and I’m In love with this woman and she knows it, it’s been about 2 months. Last Sunday I spent the night and that’s when it got a little strange. She started ignoring me or playing hard to get, becoming unavailable. She wanted to meet my kids however. So I took them all to a soccer game. I was nervous. She still wouldn’t call me, only exchanged a few random texts. So I threatened to go away, she instantly called me. Telling me that she really liked me and could see us married one day. But she needed me to make her chase me. I though at 42 I would be done with dating games. She said it’s not a game, but it is. I understand the purpose of making a woman chase you. Im taking her out Saturday. What do I do?

windsoreight
    Participant
    October 27, 2016 at 9:46 pm #115651

To add a little bit. She picked up how nervous I was I the soccer game and was upset at me. Told me to knock it off. She said nothing has changed and she really likes me. So I’m confused.