Confused and riddle with  anxiety!

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused and riddle with anxiety!

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:07 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

dee1988
    Participant
    October 1, 2017 at 5:01 pm #151066
    Confused and riddle with anxiety!

Ok so I have been with my boyfriend for six months. We are together everyday as of recently we have been fighting. We fight because I feel like I make him a top priority and it seems like I may be on the back burner. A week ago we had a huge blow up and he is now saying he needs a couple of days of space to think over things. With that space I kind of freaked out thinking he was breaking up with me. He reassured me that wasn’t the case and he wants to see me everyday, but we need some time apart to work through this. He will still text once a day; however, I feel like I’m losing him. I don’t iniatate any communication to give him his space. How long should I wait around for him to come around? Am I being put on a shelf for him to test the waters with someone else? Help! How should I act?