Confused as to whether he likes me or not

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:30 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

melika
    Participant
    December 6, 2015 at 3:17 am #89542

By my own choice I have been out of the dating game for a number of years as, following a bad marriage and a number of “relationships” where I was being used for one thing only, I don’t trust my own judgement when it comes to men. A few years ago we had a new external contractor start with us that I have always found easy to talk to. Since we have known each other we can start on a benign conversation regarding a work issue and end up on a completely unrelated subject, and co-workers are starting to talk about how we are with each other. I’m not sure if he’s humoring me or if he actually likes me – especially given how long we have been carrying on like this.

Participant
    December 8, 2015 at 1:53 pm #89734

He definatley feels comfortable around you, but as too liking you who knows! He doesen’t dislike you, but on a relationship level its hard to say.

FavoredPisces
    Participant
    December 8, 2015 at 3:09 pm #89737

I may disagree with 133. If he is talking to you and talking to you about different topics “willingly” lol; there might be something there, but you’ll have to push a little to find out. Start by flirting, just a little when you talk. Start talking about your outside the office stuff, like what you’re doing this weekend and your friends, etc. He’s not going to ask you out if he doesn’t think you’re interested. Find out if he has a girlfriend already…do you know? Holidays are coming, so that conversation is easy enough, you celebrate XMas with anyone special?…or at least make sure he knows you are SINGLE. If you are not brave enough to flirt, then keep the conversation going and deepen your friendship. If he’s going to be a friend, you’ll be able to tell. But, if he likes you, he will be overly attentive, he will make sure he catches you before he leaves the office or at least, stops by to see how you are. Take these opportunities to get to know him and for him to know you!!