Confused as to whether she is interested in me or not, what do you think?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 5:08 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Xiomn
    Xiomn
    Participant
    October 9, 2015 at 9:37 am #86742

Been dating this girl for just under 3 weeks now, been on 5 dates and have a 6th set up for next Thursday. We’ve slept together 3 times and have had 3 sleepovers, once at mine and twice at hers and even spent full days together over at her place. This gives me the impression she likes me otherwise she wouldn’t keep agreeing to dates and hanging out together.

However, she never initiates anything, I always initiate text messages and whenever I do she takes many hours to reply, sometimes even up to half a day. She’s an unemployed student so it’s not like work keeps her busy and she only has lectures twice a week. From what I have seen staying over at her place 3 times now she uses her phone a lot and always has it by her side which makes me doubt her real interest in me. No one is that busy as it only takes literally like 5 seconds to reply to a text. She has told me she is not much of a texter in the past but still.

Xiomn
    Xiomn
    Participant
    October 9, 2015 at 9:40 am #86743

While getting to know her too she said that majority of the time she spends in her room just watching TV on Netflix so it doesn’t sound like she has a busy life or anything.
    I’m also always the one to initiate setting up dates, kisses and a cuddle, when I put my arm around her she doesn’t return the gesture but also doesn’t object. She hasn’t really kissed me or hugged me on her own initiative yet. I’m always the one to initiate before sex, I always ask her if I’m coming off as too strong but she says I’m not so I’m confused. She hasn’t took her top off once during sex despite having done it 3 times now, I asked if I could take it off the first time but she said she wanted to keep it on so haven’t bothered her about it since Also when I asked if I could kiss her for the first time on our second date she said yes and we’ve obviously kissed multiple times since which she hasn’t objected too.

What do you guys think?

anothermatt
    Participant
    October 10, 2015 at 11:33 pm #86764

Well, she’s already slept with you the times, so clearly she’s interested on some level, but it doesn’t sound like she’s interested in the kind of relationship you want. Women like being pursued, so it’s not that weird that you’d be doing most of the initiating, but the fact that she leaves it entirely to you is a little odd. If I were you, I’d back off of it a bit, and give her the chance to reach out to you. If she does, awesome. Otherwise, either let it go, or accept the fact you’d not going to get the kind of attention from her you want.