Confused by new man in my life

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 1:20 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cocoa61
    Participant
    April 23, 2013 at 10:20 pm #29478

I have been dating a guy for 2 months. We have tons of things in common and he has initiated all the plans. He invited me on a bike trip with his riding buddies 2 months into the future, made lots of comments about future things to do together this summer, and invited me to his parents house for Easter dinner. Last time I saw him, everything seemed just fine. I got a couple text messages from him that week, and then just out of the blue, he stopped calling and texting. I thought he was really into me and I don’t know what happened. It’s like he doesn’t want to speak to me or see me again. I haven’t specifically asked him, as I don’t want to sound clingy. I don’t know whether I should call him and initiate a conversation about what’s going on, or just sit back and wait to hear from him again. We had a small issue when we first started dating and he was open with me about something that bothered him and I let him know how much I appreciated him sharing that and we worked through the problem. I feel like he is pulling away, and I don’t want to push him away. Any suggestions on what I should do?

abigail
    abigail
    Participant
    May 13, 2013 at 6:45 pm #31095

Try to make plans with him soon and see if he wants to see you. Maybe something that you two normally do so it doesn’t seem too out of the blue. If he’s upset about that first problem you two discussed, you’ll only find out once you get a chance to talk to him in person.