confused. com

DATING ADVICE FORUM

confused. com

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 6:44 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Live12
    Participant
    April 20, 2016 at 5:23 pm #98267
    confused. com

I have been on 3 dates with a guy who I really liked. He has been so honest and upfront with me that’s I couldn’t ask for more. He told me that he finds me attractive as well as sexually attractive but said I’ve got a bit more about me then just sex.
    A few weeks ago he sent me a text saying that even through he likes me and fancys me he thinks it won’t work long term due to where we live I wasn’t thinking that far ahead as we are just dating. Anyway I felt that was just a excuse. His ex was a Narricist so it has left a lot of crap in his head. He then told me about 3 weeks ago it was easier for him to push me away then for him to hurt me or himself.
    I’m so sad about it I told him I liked him and let him know not to let a good thing pass by.
    I text him last week he responded but I just feel so confused as want to see him again and see how it goes .

wilian
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 11:10 am #98805

I think he is being honest to you, he is not ready for a relation. You should move on

Live12
    Participant
    April 26, 2016 at 3:43 pm #98844

Yeah I can’t ask anything more then hid honesty. It’s so hard as I genuinely like him.
    Just giving him space at the moment and not thinking about it