Confused, don't understand??

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 4:00 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

BringItOn
    Participant
    March 14, 2016 at 12:31 pm #95583

Hi, I have met this Chinese girl at the GYM where I normally go. She seemed very nice and got her phone number right from the first time. I managed to meet her about 3-4 times. We were supposed to go out on a date about 2 weeks ago on which we agreed on. On the day, I have texted her to ask what time does it suit her, she only replied with “I drank too much last night”, and then never sent any text after that. I waited over an hour for her to reply, and thought that she got a situation or a problem that she did not want to talk about. I have texted her the next day, and again no reply, I have then sent her a text saying “hope you are ok” and again no reply. 2 weeks later (which is today), I have seen her today and I said hi to her and she said hi back and she seemed a bit embarrassed …… I just said nice to see you and take care !!!
    Can anybody please explain me if I have done anything wrong, or what is happening here?? oh by the way, forgot mentioning that her English is quite bad, but she still managed to understand me

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  BringItOn.

iamwhoiam
    Participant
    March 23, 2016 at 9:29 pm #96318

Chill man. Don’t over think it. I think the only way to know what happened is to ask her straight up what happened when you were supposed to go out together. But in a very relaxed, non-confrontational way. Maybe even joke about it. Depending on what she says or how she responds its up to you if you want to try again or move on.

therealmcoy
    Participant
    March 23, 2016 at 9:56 pm #96320

I don’t think you did anything wrong. Women can just be very odd, racking your brain or trying to understand is a futile effort. Also language barriers can be big problems with texting. I was talking to this Chinese girl too that I met online. She was really cute, but I don’t think she ever fully got what I was asking. Ended up just giving up on her.

Need advise 16
    Participant
    March 23, 2016 at 11:28 pm #96329

I would ask her what happened And just talk to her in general