Confused: Is he just not interested???

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

ryannt
    Participant
    November 7, 2014 at 1:11 pm #67193

Hello, I went out with this guy a few times and we seem to enjoy each other’s company. He called a few times since the dates nothing too exciting about the conversations. We have not gone out in a few weeks, but we may text each other every so often. He’s always saying I miss you and we will hang out soon. I might send him a message to say hello or miss you. It seem that he’s really not trying to hang out. I did ask the question would he like for me to stop contacting him and he was like please don’t I have some things going on. My question is do you think he’s just Not interested? I’m not really sure what it mean when he says we will get together soon. Is that just a way to pacify me until he decide if we will hang out? Pleas give me some type of insight!!!!

That one ghost
    That one ghost
    Participant
    November 7, 2014 at 10:04 pm #67236

uhhhh big sos… I just wanna make a thread so i mus reply to a thread :\

SeanP
    Participant
    November 8, 2014 at 9:58 am #67245

A little more elaboration of the details would be good lime how long have you known this guy? From how I see it, it’s not like he’s not interested, I feel like he’s got some personal issues to take care of. Is he working or in school or both because that can have an impact also whether he’s free to hang or not. He specially said he’s not to stop texting because I think he enjoys up company. Just wait it out no need to pressure him to.hang out hell ask yah again when the time is right so meanwhile just keep the texting up.

confused56
    Participant
    November 8, 2014 at 6:53 pm #67254

You never know in situations like this there are just so many variables: he may be really busy with work, things may be heating up with another girl, he may not be very interested. I would be direct about this and push for an explanation so you don’t waste more time and thought on him.

likeaknife
    Participant
    November 8, 2014 at 7:18 pm #67260

don’t text him! let HIM do it!! If he wanted to build this relationship he would be the one running after you instead of trashing your requests!

Batista93
    Participant
    November 9, 2014 at 2:54 pm #67277

Honestly, I’d say give the lad some time to sort his stuff. If he continues down this path then I would indeed ask him whats going on and worst case scenario, stop having contact.

In the end, theres plenty of fish in the sea!

Hang in there.

Lt_dans_legs777
    Lt_dans_legs777
    Participant
    November 9, 2014 at 5:30 pm #67281

he might be going through something bad that he doesnt want o talk about

SupaJones
    Participant
    November 9, 2014 at 8:48 pm #67289

Honestly, if he isn’t giving you ANY attention, then he’s not worth your time. But, I understand that you may have feelings for him. If that’s the case, just let him know what he’s missing out on. He’ll make time for you.