Confused need advice please

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 5:22 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

clairey
    Participant
    April 19, 2017 at 2:21 pm #133691

Hi guys
    I have been chatting to this guy for 10 years as we met on a dating site way back then! Back then I wasn’t looking for any relationship etc at all and I thought he was a bit immature at that time (3 yrs younger than me) lol so we just remained friends, as the years went on we kind of lost touch then I found myself in a nightmare of a relationship and he also found someone and had a child, I ended my toxic relationship and a few months down the line we got back in touch and he also had ended his relationship, we spoke and realised that we still had feelings for each other and we should meet up etc we have met once and that was 5 years ago but have still spoke almost everyday and we live about 40 mins from each other, he says he likes me and wants to give things a go and i want that too but every time we arrange a time always something comes up on his side or mine and ignores me for months does he like me or is he just playing a game??

musiclovr
    Participant
    April 21, 2017 at 1:20 am #133865

The real question is are you ready to be a step mom if that relationship does progress? He will still be in contact with his ex, can you handle that baggage? He’s not on his own he has a child. Sounds like a waste of time if he ignores you for months and if he is always saying something comes up. Find someone else that’s more reliable.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    April 21, 2017 at 10:22 am #133899

i smell rebound here pretty badly because after 10 yrs of “no interest” suddenly after you both break up you admit you had “feelings”?
    somethinng about tha doesn’t make sense.

BE VERY WARY about rebound here!