CONFUSED!!! need sincere help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 5:28 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

star4
    Participant
    July 31, 2014 at 9:25 pm #58667

I like a coworker, we work together from last two years. Off and on I sometime tease her but she is very helpful.Every time I call her that I am your fan and she does not say anything except that she try to help me.
    But I figure out one thing she tries to come close to me whenever I am at the work area. By the way our offices are at different building but we meet daily in a hospital setting…
    I gave her a gift last christmas holidays. which she accepted. Now I try to approach her she keep distance from me. She did not wish me on my birthday which made me more confused. I am actually very shy person and not open minded. I text her a month ago that I want to go with you for a lunch or dinner. she did not reply me. I send her another text a day later and then she replied after three days. She said thanks but she denied to go with me for lunch. I feel bad on that day. now we just communicate professionally and she even does not look at me. That made me feel so bad. Any advice?
    Thanks

Anonymous
    August 1, 2014 at 9:20 am #58674

Hey buddy. It can be tough in a situation like that.

What you need to do is start getting a few dates lined up with other women. There are many more fish in the sea. This will really take your mind off her, and you can start enjoying yourself with other girls.

If you want to learn how to get dates with girls, or learn how to get a girlfriend, then you need to check out my free ebook ‘Getting Laid’. It will show you exactly how to speak to girls, and how to get them to be attracted to you. You can get it for free here http://www.realattractionacademy.com . Hope that helps!