Confused, need some advice

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 11:15 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

liliel
    Participant
    June 6, 2017 at 1:38 pm #138599

I’m a 62 year old woman ,and I have to admit I don’,t look my age ..I’m a widow, I was married for 40 years so I do not have any experience on dating or man other than my husband. I’m a Real estate Broker and a handsome 47 year old title rep started saying he was really attracted to me etc… to make a long story short we are having sexual encounters (please ,no judging,I need advice) and we have great time together but for our situation he does not anyone to know, and I think I don,t want that either, at least for now because of our age difference. But eventually I would like a more open relationship. We don,t go anywhere like I would like , movies , out to dinner or a plain walk on the beach. How do I ask with out loosing the guy , I really really like him and he likes me , but I think this is a really comfortable situation for him and I need to put some pressure . What do I say and how ?

hauntedtexan
    hauntedtexan
    Participant
    June 26, 2017 at 12:14 pm #140559

A “relationship” should include the likes of both people involved. A friends-with-benefits situation that y’all seem to have can evolve only if you ask for it. Although I will never truly understand women, and have stopped being frustrated by that fact, it is always a blessing to hear, from their own lips, what would make them happier. Your happiness is primarily up to you and unless you date a mind reader, has to be spoken. All the best….

crick1
    Participant
    August 18, 2017 at 3:42 pm #146117

I would just tell him that you both need to sit down and discuss the relationship that you have. What you have now is just a sex only relationship. You need to ask yourself is that all you want and if you want more than that, then explain it to him. If he doesn’t want the same things that you do then I would end it before I got more emotionally involved.