Confused / Not Sure what to do next

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:10 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

needadvicedc10
    Participant
    January 16, 2017 at 9:33 pm #123230

Any advice and/or insight to my situation would be greatly appreciated.

I’ve been a dating a woman for 2 weeks now (we’re both in our late 30s). We met online and started texting for a good 2 to 3 weeks before we finally got a chance to meet up. Christmas got in the way as she traveled back home to see family.

Anyways, since our first date we’ve texted everyday. Started talking on the phone everyday in the past week. Texts range from her telling me “good morning” to just telling me whats going on in her day, and so on. In two weeks, despite her being away for 4 days on business, we’ve gone out 6 times, and 4 of those dates ended up (or began) at her place. Date 5 she cooked me dinner and we watched a movie. Dates 4 and 5 had intense intimacy, but right before date 6 she became a bit distant. Still texting me, but not joking or flirting back, not laughing at some of my jokes.

Date 6 we walked around the city, and ended back at her place to watch another movie. It wasn’t the same.

needadvicedc10
    Participant
    January 16, 2017 at 9:33 pm #123231

She wasn’t curled up on my shoulder, or anything like that. As soon as the movie was over I got a good night kiss, and was swept out the door.

What am I missing here? What should I be doing?

I appreciate the help!

multisamsami
    Participant
    January 17, 2017 at 6:55 am #123244

I think it started off pretty well, so even if she acted cold the last date doesn’t mean she lost interest, she might not be feeling well. Maybe somethink happened at work, or she had her period, I don’t know… did you ask her what was up?