Confused reject

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confused reject

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:07 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

confusedgirlhere
    Participant
    May 25, 2014 at 5:11 am #53713
    Confused reject

I met a guy. We chatted, he showed interest in his tone of voice and complimented me. After the second time we chatted he came back and asked to hang out. I gave him my number. He texted saying he saying he was looking forward to hanging out and I replied by saying “Thank you. Me too”. Three days later he texts me back saying he is sorry he asked me to go for a walk, that’s is been only 3 months since he broke up with his ex and that “I seem like a nice girl”. I didn’t respond at all.So yeah I’m rejected and I’ll get over it.

If he comes to the gym to work out (I work there) what should I say/how should I act?

Did I do something wrong?
    Do guys ask girls for their numbers to boast their ego?
    How can I avoid giving a guy my number without being rude?

Anonymous
    May 30, 2014 at 12:04 am #54087

I don’t know how you do it, just give it if you feel like giving it…if you don’t want then don’t