confused weird signals after first date…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:29 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

amberosa84
    Participant
    August 30, 2014 at 8:09 pm #60450

I gave up on datin then this guy I worked on a job with asked me to go fishin I took achance stayed at his camp and we had the best time talked bout evrythg. He kissed me we did have drinks so it startd headn to sex but I stopped him an he siad he respects that. Fished the whole next day had a great time. Then he didnt seem interestd so I didnt txt. I see him at work an just acted as normaly we do. Then the next day he brought me fish an I could get his coolr back later. He calls me that night we talk for hours. Said he sorry if he mislead me that he has been hurt in the past is scared and dont know what to do. We talked bout all kinds of things. As we say goodbye he says he wants to do somethin tomor he enjoyed my conv a lot. He was drinkin too. Tomor came and nothing. He always seen me sweaty at work so I got pretty since it was the weekend met up gave him his coolr and he was def checkn me out smiling and sparkly eye gazin. I playd if off I was in a hury he walkd towards me as to gi

amberosa84
    Participant
    August 30, 2014 at 8:16 pm #60451

Me a hug and I freaked out and back away from him. I really like him a lot but I dont know what to do than delete him from my life so I dont have to deal with all thes crazy feelings. Did I do something wrong? Should I leave him alone? I dont work with him but our paths do cross at work. After no contact after the amazing trip I figured I took things wrong wrote him off as just a friend and was ready to mkve on. Why would he call me buzzed spill all his emotions then not want to talk to me? Im sooo lost!! He is 13 yrs older than me but neither of us mind.