Confused! Who do I choose?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 5:08 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

tofu
    tofu
    Participant
    February 11, 2014 at 6:00 am #47560

I began growing interested in a guy I met in my town a few months ago. The first date we went on, he ended the date with “I’m moving out of the state soon and I’m not looking for anything serious.” A few weeks later, we hung out again, got pretty drunk and next thing you know.. we are spending every single weekend together. Sharing personal stories, going out together and sleeping together. This has been going on for over 1.5 months now and I know. It seems so real. I feel like he might not be ready to settle even though he shows me all of the time. Here comes the complicated part. We never text and rarely talk on the weekdays. I just want something serious, but as much as it seems reassuring to me on the weekends about what we have going on, it doesn’t seem to be happening. on the other hand, some1 else has grown interest in me and Im starting to really like him, but bez i’m holding on to the hope of this 1st guy, i’m ditching the 2nd guy who seems to really care about me.

kingkoti
    kingkoti
    Participant
    February 13, 2014 at 12:15 am #47679

Scene 1: You choose the guy who doesn’t care. Good.

Scene 2: You choose the guy who cares about you. You’ll still be thinking about the guy who doesn’t care.

Either ways, although illogical, choose guy 1.

ChristineMyLove
    Participant
    February 15, 2014 at 11:30 pm #47872

I would go for the second guy. If the first guy doesn’t seem to care that much and doesn’t wanna get into something serious, then he doesn’t seem worth it. You’ll be chasing after him forever, and he won’t do anything about it. The other guy, who is willing to go out for a change, is the best way to end this.

Gator0284
    Participant
    February 17, 2014 at 1:24 am #47887

Second guy

unprepared
    Participant
    February 18, 2014 at 5:23 pm #47970

Second!