Confused why he wont answer me

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 7:12 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

kitty01
    Participant
    October 23, 2015 at 2:58 pm #87281

My hairdresser has always said I would be perfect for her son, I eventually agreed to talk to him. So she gave her son my number and we texted for about a month until he finally asked me out on a date. He took me to dinner, it went great! We went on a second date the next weekend to a movie and dinner again. We kept in contact after that and he eventually invited me to his house where we watched movies and stayed up all night talking. The most we did was kiss. The night went great! But now its been almost 2 weeks since he has answered any of my text messages. Last time he did he told me he was sick with a head cold and was sleeping a lot, but that was almost 2 weeks ago. I don’t know why he won’t respond to any of my texts, we were both really into each other and had 3 really great dates. What should I do?

camsim06
    Participant
    October 23, 2015 at 4:06 pm #87290

You should stop texting or calling him for s couple of days, give it a break. Then after, call or text him again. If he doesn’t respond or he does but it’s not what you were expecting or an excuse…he most likely isn’t in to you. Which i find hard to believe as you guys have had a good time.