Confused with my girlfriend

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:50 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Joe83162
    Participant
    November 3, 2015 at 10:33 am #87827

I have known this girl for eight months. We meet online and became instant friends in August she told me she liked me and I told her I like her back. She has since become my girlfriend. She asked what we were, are we exclusive or relationship I said both and she was cool with. We talk everyday and send photos and videos of our lives. We have also exchanged more intimate photos as well. I told her I love her and says you too but she is not ready to say it yet which I’m fine with. We have also talked about our future and her daughter which I’m fine with. Im going to see her in the New Years. However she has become distant and gets annoyed by me easily. She says I ask to many questions yet when I say what can do to change that she says I want you to be you. She also told me I need to slow down because we haven’t really met yet. I’m just confused on what to do is she backing off or am I being paranoid.

Joe83162
    Participant
    November 3, 2015 at 10:59 am #87828

Plus I’m new to dating online and I find it hard not having that one on one connection, that is why I ask so many questions. I just don’t want to become annoying or scare her off!.

ihrios
    Participant
    November 12, 2015 at 3:46 am #88332

Maybe the way she sees it is …what will you guys have left to talk about when you finally meet for the first time. Trust me no one likes those awkward moments of silence. But then again i know if i get annoyed by some one very easily its because some one else has my attention. I cant speak for her tho. I would suggest to give her her space until it comes to the day you meet. I dont mean stop taking to her but if you guys text or communicate every single day give her a chance to miss you .. become busy ..occupy your mind with something else … may not be the best advise but hope it somewhat helps

JD123
    Participant
    November 16, 2015 at 8:40 am #88455

personally I’m not sure how anyone can agree on being in a relationship without having met. particularly after 8 months. how do you think things will be when you actually meet regardless of how things are over skype or something? I’m sorry to say this but I’d call it quits and move on.

Anonymous
    November 27, 2015 at 7:34 am #89049

Yes, I wanna meet with you. but give me your real picture. thanks

Anonymous
    December 14, 2015 at 9:13 am #89997

what?

Anonymous
    December 14, 2015 at 9:13 am #89998

We have also talked about our future and her daughter which I’m fine with. Im going to see her in the New Years

playboy94
    Participant
    January 6, 2016 at 9:11 am #91095
    Reply To: Confused with my girlfriend

what