Confused with this girl help

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    August 8, 2017 at 11:11 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

cleb811
    Participant
    June 12, 2017 at 10:40 pm #139311

I moved to NYC for the summer for a internship. I noticed this girl I follow on Instagram was there also. So i messaged her asking her about it and she gave me her number without me asking her and said maybe we could meet up that weekend. I texted her and she responded for a couple days but it was very slow. Then I asked her out to a baseball game and she said yes and told me what day would work for her. So I was trying to get to know her better through texting before I met up with her but she just quit responding so I took that as I was annoying her because that’s the second time she’s done that and she’d text me back closer to the day I asked her to hang out but she didn’t. I just took that as she just said yes to be nice. What should I do? Am I wrong here?

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 12:32 pm #139372

No, you are not wrong. She might think you might want more than just friendship which we both know that is not true we know you are looking for a buddy and that is so cute. She just could be busy with a guy you should try to meet other people and she might come around I will look at it this way it’s her lost.best wishes.

Selas
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 1:29 pm #139376

I feel ya buddy, in this situation I would go ahead and give her one more reach. The day before y’all are supposed to meet up just text or call her (depending on if she is the type of girl that thinks calls are clingy or preferred communication) and be short and sweet about it. Something like” hey I’m looking forward to meeting you tomorrow, we meet at 6, right?”. Just something to let her know you are still thinking about her but not trying to overload her before she has even had a chance to meet you. Some people are just less likely to connect with a person they have never met in person even if they spend all their time talking digitally.

cleb811
    Participant
    June 13, 2017 at 7:01 pm #139405

We were suppose to meet up on Friday and I took her not responding earlier in the week that she did not want to go. so should i still reach out to her?

mkaiser
    Participant
    June 14, 2017 at 6:13 pm #139486

Just text her again and arrange another time to meet.

richiro
    richiro
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 6:11 pm #139635

i think she may not have been intersted, and if she was, you got too clingy too quickly and that pushed her away.
    sorry to say. but this one is done.

David C.
    David C.
    Participant
    June 15, 2017 at 8:49 pm #139636

I’m in a similar situation… it doesn’t make any sense. Never does.

Yeah, last ditch effort.

“Hey, been trying to reach out to you, but I take it you’ve been busy… still up for the game? Think it’ll be fun. Let me know, if not, I’ll get the message… thanks”