Confusing Friend with Benefits

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:16 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

morterman
    Participant
    July 21, 2015 at 11:36 pm #83109

So I am 22 in college and just got out of a 10 month relationship with a girl that ended mutually, we both wanted to explore other avenues. I met a girl in a class im taking and things seemed to click, by the second class I got her number casually by saying I should meet her on the way to class so we can both walk over together. I added her on facebook only to find she has a long term boyfriend of about 2-4 years (don’t know exact) but they are F.B.O and both have each other in their profile picture. It gets stranger. After I walked her back and got her number following the second class, she texts me that she cant stop thinking about me and that I make her feel really good inside. Next thing I know we hang out and have sex. We continue to have casual sex for about a week or two and she NEVER mentions to me that she has a boyfriend, but hints towards it such as showing me pictures of him but not clearly identifying him as her boyfriend (also I noticed her take a phone call from him

morterman
    Participant
    July 21, 2015 at 11:37 pm #83110

during class). We talked and got to know each other quite a bit and she still continued to say shes into me.

As time goes on, she starts kissing me all the time, holds my hand walking to class, and is very flirty and sexual AS IF I’m her second boyfriend. (Also she calls me both Babe and Sir which I find strange) I figured it was best not to bring it up until she did because frankly, its not my drama nor do I know the kid. Ever since exams started up, she has been very flakey in texts, such as lets hangout next week but then we never hang out or she’ll say lets hang today but then wont answer my texts for hours, I’m aware of the alpha male mentality of trying not to think too much into it but I am very confused at this point of what type of girl she is. Is she super busy and not putting in effort to see me? or is she just a super slut banging many guys and I’m just an option? Or is she playing me like a fiddle. Regardless I’m going to forget about texting her for a while until she com

wt
    Participant
    July 22, 2015 at 6:27 am #83114

Best thing to do is to confront her about it and demand the truth

morterman
    Participant
    July 22, 2015 at 8:33 am #83111

comes running back to me.

Remarks: All i want is a sexual friendship at this point as I am no where near looking to get back into a relationship. What should I do from here forward? Thank you for any advice.