Confusing girl

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Confusing girl

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Confusedyoungman
    Participant
    December 11, 2014 at 12:44 pm #69080
    Confusing girl

I work in a large organisation. A girl I know from another office has run into me three times in the street and asked me, in a friendly way, “What are you doing at the weekend?”. On the last occasion, I didn’t see her, and she spread her arms out and stooped down, moving from side to side in front of me until I noticed her. Does all this mean anything? If she asks me about the weekend again, should I ask her out?

JChristie
    JChristie
    Participant
    December 12, 2014 at 2:58 pm #69110

it seems like she is interested. if you would like to know her better, ask her out! if it doesn’t work out with her, but she thinks you are a great guy, she may have other friends. 🙂

notjustanybody70
    Participant
    December 15, 2014 at 3:02 pm #69204

If she is making that much of an effort to talk to you that’s a pretty good sign that shes interested. Asking her out is worth a shot.

james toreno
    Participant
    December 16, 2014 at 10:01 am #69259

i think she is interested

babo
    Participant
    December 17, 2014 at 8:46 am #69320

Do a safe answer where you can get a date if she says yes and you won’t lose face if she says no. Something like “I havent decided yet, what are you doing?”, if she gives you an opening take it.

hre123
    hre123
    Participant
    December 19, 2014 at 3:11 pm #69486

Ye, u got that bro!

Panoramix
    Participant
    December 19, 2014 at 10:45 pm #69497

you have to start a conversation and find out by yourself.

jacked06
    Participant
    December 22, 2014 at 1:44 am #69527

I would just ask her if she would like to join and then get her phone number if she accepts.