Confusing situation with this girl i like. Please give me insight into

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    November 11, 2017 at 10:13 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Need advise 16
    Participant
    March 23, 2016 at 11:32 pm #96330

There is this girl I like that flirted with me when She had a boyfriend. But then She broke up with him and we were flirting and I basically told her I liked her And she said you are dropping mad hints and then ignored me for a few days. When we got back to school I lost a bet to her and I had to make her cookies and I did . She took a picture of the cookies and said these are the bomb, thanks and sent it to me on snapchat. Then sent a Snapchat of a cookie eatin into a heart shape and said I love you too. I asked if she meant to send that and she sent back yeah👌❤❤❤. After we talked for a little bit i Asked if she wanted to do something this weekend and she said yeah that would be fun but we have to be cautious because of her parents. Then ignored me the next day. What is going on? Does she like me? What should I do?