DATING ADVICE FORUM

Conversation Issues

Author
    Comments

• shnzzz
    Participant
    May 20, 2017 at 3:42 pm #137067
    Conversation Issues

Hello everyone , so I am 20 years old and I had only 1 girlfriend in my life (btw we never had sex , so y i am a virgin 🙁 ).. So im worried that I wont have any girlfriend soon and i’ll be virgin whole my life.. Problem is that actually im an introvert and i can be myself only with ppl i know for long time and im comfortable with( my friends ) and at first i look weird , quiet , shy meanwhile if i get to know them i become fun and talkative and etc. So my problem is I wanna find a girl over fb for example but I cant start a conversation which gonna keep her interested.. I dont wanna go with ” HI , how r u ” , ” FINE you? ” , “YEA Me2 , how old r u , where u study BLABLA ” and stats it end of the “INTERVIEW” Can any girls also reply and tell me an useful way to start a conversation with a girl and keep her interested? Im rly worried about myself that i wont go far like that and will be a loner whole life.. I wanna have gf , have sex , love , kisses and etc just like everyone too.Thanks

lovie4you
    lovie4you
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 12:44 am #137068

Don’t worry the time will come when you will have lots of girlfriends.That was only your first relation, it will get easier the more you go out with women. So you want to find a woman on facebook, be very careful, check out their profile really good now. If they don’t have many pictures be careful. I saw a profile with 1 picture the profile page was blank and she only 4 friends, now that drew a red flag.What’s was saying how r y the women always say that to me. You can always talk about flowers, what do you do for work, do you cook or bake what do you do when your not working, what do you do for fun, how many brothers and sisters do you have, what kind of music do you like and that can go on for hours. I wish you the best of luck.

P.S. If you need more help let me know

heekins
    heekins
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 5:25 am #137078

do not worry the time we come when you will said am tired of this girls

Batgirl42
    Participant
    May 21, 2017 at 5:20 pm #137095

Sign up for an online dating site. Then read her profile and message her commenting on something from there. Like plenty of fish or okcupid. Both good free sites. Like if her profile says she likes hiking, ask her where the last place she went hiking is. or same for traveling or ask what she likes to do for fun in her free time. Especially if its a similar interest. ask about it and share something about yourself.

jbotsss
    Participant
    May 22, 2017 at 2:39 am #137138

I think just be patient and do some investigating on what she may like, then ask her about it

bella
    bella
    Participant
    May 23, 2017 at 5:31 pm #137432

FB messages are a bad idea. I can tell you I get them every day, and never answer any of them. Most women are there to catch up w friends or family, and are in “Friend Zone” mode only. (Unless they’re working cam girls trying to get customers) You’re gonna hate hearing this, but you’ll need to start working on getting out of your comfort zone and trying to put yourself in places where you interact with people. You don’t have to go to a party; maybe try going to a coffee shop with a book, and smiling across the room to a girl who looks your way. It’s a slow process, and it won’t happen overnight. Online dating’s not a bad idea, but it’s tricky. Women want to be with men who are good at something, or appear to have fun and/or interesting lives. Same with men. People want to be part of that when they’re looking for someone. And this requires you to be comfortable in your own skin first. If you are living your life and others see it, it won’t be long before you start attracting people.