Coping with jealousy

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Coping with jealousy

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    September 9, 2017 at 11:28 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

idontknow
    Participant
    July 30, 2017 at 4:19 pm #143613
    Coping with jealousy

Okay. So me and my boyfriend have been dating for 9 months now and in the beginning he was the one who was all over me, he would often get jealous of me or insecure about me taking interest in other guys. I didn’t really care much however because it wasn’t too serious of a relationship to me. However, once we started getting more serious I developed strong feelings for him and now I’ve gotten to a point where I actually care about him a LOT. This meant that I started getting extremely jealous and now it’s gotten to the point where when he follows a girl on instagram it makes me so mad. My jealousy caused me to start snooping on his phone (I know it’s really bad, I’m trying my best to stop) and I’ve found pictures of girls from before we dated but I still get bitter over it. On top of that, I’ve found other things from his past that angers me and even things just like him searching up and liking pictures of girls while we were dating makes me really angry. Am I being reasonable?