Could my friend like me? What do you guys think?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments

• Louie97
    Participant
    August 10, 2016 at 2:12 pm #107894

Recently I have been under the impression that my guy friend may just see me as more than a friend. Well he and I both think we are stalking each other..cause we are often doing or thinking the same thing. He’s always complimenting and teasing me and the other day he told me that he appreciates how vulnerable I am with him. Also, he contacted me recently asking “where did you disappear to”,calling me cute and I told him about a certain outing with a close friend of the family. however, I was shocked when he asked if any guys went on the trip with me as well. The other day I remember that a while back when I was talking to him and one of his friends was over…and made a comment that had me thinking. His friend said that “I am getting the vibe you’re his girl and that you guys secretly like each other”. Could he be right?

kissychrissy
    Participant
    August 10, 2016 at 4:18 pm #107899

It seems like he likes you, and if you are interested in him reciprocate. However, when a guy likes you he will tell you. So just wait for even bigger clues, or until he says he likes you.

sorrycharlie
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 1:24 am #107926

I do think this guy likes you. He’s giving so many hints. As a gay guy I date other men so I will say that I think you should go for him. This is 2016 girls can make a move on men. I have confidence you can do this good luck!!!

seestar40
    seestar40
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 3:01 am #107936

damn he probs does

Soulja
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 3:53 am #107943

Lol..ur last comment..”you guys secretly like each other”…how can anyone else answer that question? Do u like him?

Louie97
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 1:09 pm #107985

I’m starting to realize that I do like him…

dauser
    Participant
    August 11, 2016 at 6:41 pm #108009

It sounds to me like he likes you.

Liam
    Participant
    August 15, 2016 at 8:59 am #108203

Sound like he likes you. And if you like him why not make the first move?

109ball02
    Participant
    August 16, 2016 at 5:51 pm #108506

Do you like him? Yes? Then ask him what he thinks of you. Listen to what he says

Ask him something you probably already know the answer to. For ex:
    “so, do you have a gf?”
    “are you going out with anyone these days?”

you probably already know he is single, but he is going to answer you. And he is definitely going to give you the answer you want to hear if he likes you. So its win win. Then from there, you started the topic and broke the ice on the “dating” stuff without actually asking him to be your gf, ask you out, tell you he likes you… any of that. You are asking an indirect question of the topic with an open answer and if he likes you, he might even ask you out right there on the spot with an “nope not seeing anyone. Are you?”

😀

redlips
    redlips
    Participant
    August 18, 2016 at 1:51 am #108660
    Reply To: Could my friend like me? What do you guys think?

Be confident in yourself. Make your move.

complicated
    Participant
    August 18, 2016 at 2:14 pm #108684

I think he likes you. Go for it!

Louie97
    Participant
    August 27, 2016 at 11:46 am #109770

UPDATE: So the guy and I admitted our feelings and made plans to meet up very soon 😀 Thanks for the advice guys

Zero
    Participant
    August 27, 2016 at 12:29 pm #109772

Nice.

Confused101
    Participant
    August 27, 2016 at 8:49 pm #109791

it definitely seems like he cares about you and has feelings..why don’t you suggest going out and doing something fun if thats not too weird for you? otherwise i would probably flirt with him a little more and see where it leads