Could you see yourself with a guy who lived in a tiny home?

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 9:48 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

JetPacMan
    Participant
    March 6, 2015 at 3:18 am #74878

So I’m currently saving up to build my own tiny home on a trailer. One of my many considerations before I start though is that I’d like a family one day. So I’m taking an informal poll, I’d like to know what the ladies think.

All other things being great, if you found the right someone could you see yourself with a guy who lived in a tiny home? Yes? No? And if you would please say why? 🙂

20-nothingnewb
    20-nothingnewb
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 5:46 pm #75086

Tiny home and trailer are different things. Would I want to live in a trailer, no. That’s my personal preference. I am not sure if I want the suburban home with the white picket fence either… A tiny home (a cottage maybe?) would be fine with me. Honestly, if I loved him, I probably wouldn’t care too much but a trailer isn’t permanent resting grounds or family-raising material for me personally.

carrieann2015
    Participant
    March 9, 2015 at 9:11 pm #75096

I would be ok with a tiny house. My house is not that big and i am just as happy to make it my home. But, i would not be happy on a trailer.

DavidHooHaa
    Participant
    March 12, 2015 at 9:48 pm #75299

There’s nothing wrong with a tiny house as long as it’s not cramped and over packed with more people then there are bedrooms. A tiny house is nice and you have less to clean! 🙂

Nat87
    Participant
    March 12, 2015 at 10:13 pm #75301

Depends on what you’re looking for realistically, dunno if I’d feel comfortable raising children in a tiny place or a trailer. Maybe a medium size home (2bed + garden)

Sophiye
    Participant
    March 15, 2015 at 6:03 am #75385

There is nothing wrong with the tiny house but how much tiny that’s the question. If it’s like a moving bus or something similar I would not!

frankies1986
    Participant
    March 15, 2015 at 7:13 pm #75400

a small house is not the ideal place a woman wants to raise a family. Obviously, the bigger the better but a trailer is not a future most women envision when they are young.

biggirlwonder
    Participant
    March 17, 2015 at 7:56 pm #75544

Yes, i could. I don’t discriminate based on house size