counting blessings

DATING ADVICE FORUM

counting blessings

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 12:41 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

pseudogf
    Participant
    November 16, 2012 at 3:23 pm #16460
    counting blessings

My goddaughter who is 19 was unfortunately a victim of online bullying. Although 19 years of age loses it’s vulnerability title, I still see her as a little girl.

I saw the messaging a few of her “friends” said to her and it was rude, malicious and ugly. Such crude words. I try to put myself in her shoes or at least think what it was like when I was her age and I’m not sure how I would handle it today. I know my goddaughter suffered emotionally but I showed her how to grow some tough skin. She was very mature about it and saw it was best to stop replying and instead block them and never speak to/of them ever.

Nice to see some youth rise up to the occasion.

nikz1233
    Participant
    August 3, 2015 at 2:52 pm #83511

Yea it is

vrj
    Participant
    August 8, 2015 at 12:09 am #83731

just never stop loving her and showing that someone still cares. and give her advices that she can apply to her interaction with other people….have a great day ^_^ and god bless.

vrj
    Participant
    August 9, 2015 at 10:35 am #83768

blessing can’t be count

vrj
    Participant
    August 10, 2015 at 11:36 am #83825

blessing have does not counted

bellamae
    bellamae
    Participant
    August 15, 2015 at 7:35 pm #84159