Courage

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Courage

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 8:07 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Lunalu
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 10:34 pm #151526
    Courage

Long story short I feel like I’m at my limit like many other times .We broke up before but ended up back together.I learned that I can’t solve my problems by literally running away from him. I’m afraid of how he would be if I break up directly with him. He tends to be aggressive when he is upset and has a slick tonguet.I just don’t know how to go at this. I read that I gotta find the right tuning but time isn’t on my side. I don’t know what to do, because of him I can’t confide or talk to my friends (who despise him already and the feeling is mutual) so I feel stressed and on my own. I have been thinking of breaking up for a few months already and it still is in my head. I’m convinced that it’s that time for real but what kind of steps can I take. I want to drop hints but…we have a big financial issue going on and im the only one who works. I want to end it but still clear up our issues but I know he wouldn’t comply easily. Worse part is…we are suppose to start having a kid soon

Lunalu
    Participant
    October 4, 2017 at 10:40 pm #151527

I’m not pregnant
    Also he even makes working difficult for me sometimes cause he has the #1 priority syndrome meaning he comes first over everything. Like logic
    Ex. We get into an argument before I had to go to work and i tell him that we shouldn’t do this but he stated he didnt care.he comes first then my job. The only thing financing us.
    I feel guilty being intimate with him sometimes and saying hollow words of I love you. Only sometimes cause I do mean it but he just gets me in that mood….even now I don’t feel right being next to him and he is currently sleeping next to me. He’d be pretty upset if he saw me writing this. But I really don’t want to make him took like a bad guy I just wanna let something out and let go easy.too many problems in so tired

Lunalu
    Participant
    October 5, 2017 at 8:52 am #151528

The thing that makes it difficult the most is how we live together in his parents house and it’s not simple for me to go back to my family. I can’t rely on them for mental support