Coworker liked me but I messed up

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    April 4, 2018 at 3:13 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Struggler
    Participant
    March 17, 2018 at 10:20 pm #167643

Hello, I would like to introduce myself first: I’m a 26 year old man with 2 major problems: I always sabotage myself(I ignore girls who like me and then become a coward after I see what I’ve done) and I have very high standards and have a big ego(these two problems are kind of opposites but they work together to ruin me). Oh I’m also a virgin.
    Part 1:
    This coworker of mine started flirting a lot with me in mid january(when we started working closer), it wasn’t exclusively but she gave signals to me, she sing parts of love songs around me, said she really wanted to have a boyfriend when I was around, etc… BUT She is a slut. Thats why I didn’t like her, she was at a tough moment in her life and I started liking her more and more but never showed, then one day she left a note at my desk, after that she went back to slut mode, she even touched a guy’s dick and keeps asking for him to give her a “ride”. She knows that hurts me, and she seems to enjoy that.

Struggler
    Participant
    March 17, 2018 at 10:27 pm #167644

Part 2: Now that I know her better, the way she is good with small children, she does any job no problem, works extra hours during the day and works a second job filming events(like marriages), she is cute, a lot of people like her(something I lack), the way she dealt with her problems and stood strong, she is also pretty and smart… And I realised that I gave too much attention to what she does with her personal life which shouldn’t be THAT much of my business…
    I now have strong feeligns for her, I get all nervous around her, something that hasn’t happened for years now. She still sends mixed signals, like when she went on vacations and all I said was “bye” (she wasn’t even going to say anything, but she stood there, waiting for me to do something, I think) and she said bye in a very upset tone, as if she was expecting more… Its a very strange situation, should I men up and apologise for not giving her support when she needed me, or should I run from this girl like the plague?

Struggler
    Participant
    March 19, 2018 at 8:54 am #167645

Did I sabotage myself again giving too much attention to her, lets say, “active” sex life, or was I right on this one? I could elaborate more.