Crazy about girl at work

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Crazy about girl at work

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    January 1, 2018 at 9:16 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Torpedo555
    Participant
    January 8, 2018 at 10:24 pm #161928
    Crazy about girl at work

She’s had a boyfriend for a year. I’ve worked with her for 6 months, we’ve never dated and don’t talk much. She’s shy, christian, good girl. Not many friends, or past boyfriends. She started crushing on me, serious body language. Talking to me in an very high pitched tone. Initiated some eye bangs from a distance. I sent her a text about work stuff, she responded, then I texted her a flirty comment that may have unintentionally came off as way too heart-felt, very soon after she let me know she was crushing. I knew she wouldn’t respond, she’s a good girl with a boyfriend, whose ready to get married and have kids (not necessarily with him). I know she wants me to chase and win her over, but I feel she’ll lose attraction if I suddenly start paying her more attention than usual. So at this point we both know the other is interested. Today (weekend) after text, We both went back to treating each other as we had before I knew she was interested. Just looking for advice.

wsonck2017
    Participant
    January 12, 2018 at 8:26 am #162297

Say this to her. Be honest about it. You want to know how she looks up to this, right? So, ask her what she wants with all this…