Crush on the most gorgeous guy at the entire school…

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 12:45 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

Angelique98
    Angelique98
    Participant
    June 6, 2015 at 4:04 pm #80338

There is a guy at my school who is obscenely hot, in fact he is the most gorgeous guy I have ever seen, for real.
    He is about 6’5 (I love tall men), very muscular and athletic (I love that too), and his eyes, lips and basically everything about him is irresistible.
    And as you can guess, a whole lot of girls fawn over him all the time (and… yep, I have seen several of them give their numbers to him).
    And of course, I also want to flirt with him, but I am extremely afraid that he might turn out to not be interested, and I know this would make me feel sad and horrible for a really long time.
    But I also feel that I must do something soon, before someone else takes him (if he isn’t already taken).
    So far I have just been checking him out like a million times, and he always notices that, but thankfully doesn’t seem troubled by it or anything.
    But I am quite shy in general, and especially around him, so I feel quite helpness when he is nearby.
    How should I flirt with a guy like this?

Dauntless
    Dauntless
    Participant
    June 6, 2015 at 8:57 pm #80344

Well first and foremost, you should make the move. It’ll show you have confidence and because you’ll feel a sort of accomplishment from it. No matter how it ends up, just know you got up and actually did something and not waited. I understand the shy part and the whole “if he’s not interested’ part too, it may sting “if” it doesn’t go your way. However, its better than constantly thinking “what if…”, I suggest you find that inner strength in you and go for it. Who cares what he thinks at the end of the day, there are always going to be gorgeous guys, he won’t be the last one you see. Trust me.

Angelique98
    Angelique98
    Participant
    June 6, 2015 at 9:26 pm #80345

Thanks.
    Yes, I must try approaching him on Monday, it’s really frustrating when I see him and just wanna tun up to him and kiss him, but then feel to shy to do anything at all. =P

But one motivation is of course the reward if he actually turns out to be interested back – it would be paradise to be alone with him in his big manly arms around me and being intimate together, woow…
    Just the thought of it makes me super-excited, haha…! ^_^
    Definitely, definitely worth it.

I was wondering one more thing, by the way:
    is it pathetic to try and “get his attention” by trying to look as attractive ad possible at making sure that he sees me?
    The days when I have been fairly sure to spot him at school I have
    intentionally dressed in tight clothes and a little cleavage, and basically made myself as beautiful as possible so that he might think I am hot and want to check me out, is that silly?
    I feel kind of desperate when I do that, lol.

VincentPalZon
    Participant
    June 7, 2015 at 7:52 pm #80374

If you find out what he likes to do or what he likes in general and you start a conversation out of no where about the subject, he will probably be more interested in you than if you didn’t talk about stuff he doesn’t like

timebinder
    timebinder
    Participant
    June 8, 2015 at 8:36 am #80386

‘you want to turn up and kiss him and then don’t do anything at all’

My advice is to switch off your emotional reaction to him. Literally experience him as not so hot. Then experience yourself as an equal to him and just banter with him like you would any average guy in school.

THAT will get this guys attention.