Crushing and he wants to meet me but his signals are still vague

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    December 12, 2017 at 2:51 pm FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

CatD4
    Participant
    February 26, 2017 at 1:09 pm #128334

So just recently I ended an almost 5 year long relationship. Whole lot of reasons, but this was the right decision.
    Now, I’ve always had that crush on a local kind of famousmusician and followed him on his FB fan page (don’t we all have at least one :), so I commented on a song I like and he added me on fb! I was euphoric for 2 days and one day he msgd me. Very casual chit-chat “how are you” I was out drinking with the girls so i was slightly drunk and sleepy, it was a short chat. 2 days after, I texted him, asking each other where do we live stuff like that, he called me “cutie” and sent some kisses and at the end he said “i’d love to meet you smtime”. 5 days passed – nothing. I was out on a bar again with friends, so I was like ok, let me message him again:pretty much the same convo, he was heading off for a gig, but I told him I can’t join as I have no table and he just said “I’d love to meet you” I said when and he said “soon I hope”. It’s been 2 days now, not sure of next steps 🙁

boyfromhouston
    Participant
    February 26, 2017 at 4:57 pm #128338

1st things first!!!!! please do not get too caught up in the “what if’s” and “if only’s” ….. just go with the flow of things pretty much until u guys can actually meet up and u can see where his head is at. i do agree that his signals r very VERY vague. until u can speak with him face to face and get to know him better, try to refrain from getting ur expectations up too high. u never really know, the reality of it is that he could b saying the exact same thing to other fans of his music. i know crushes can get the best of u sometimes but just b careful.

ptz22
    Participant
    February 27, 2017 at 2:41 am #128344

I agree with the first comment.
    for the time being, don’t work yourself up too much wondering where his head is at