Crush's best friend asked me if I like my crush.

DATING ADVICE FORUM

Author
    Comments
  • Hayley Matthews Hayley Matthews
    DatingAdvice.com
    October 10, 2017 at 3:51 am FORUM ANNOUNCEMENT

Hey DatingAdvice.com forum readers! Just a quick heads up that a few dating sites are offering a FREE trial to DatingAdvice forum readers. Try it now and meet local singles in just a few minutes! Here are the sites:

Site Who You'll Meet Today's Deal
    Match.com Casual dating for ages 18-65 Get FREE access
    Elite Singles Educated professionals 25 and older Get FREE access
    AFF.com Hookups, casual encounters Get FREE access

What are you waiting for? One mouse click could be all that stands between you and your next romance!

franz1225
    Participant
    June 18, 2015 at 10:44 pm #81309

About two weeks ago, my crush’s best friend asked me if i liked my crush. I said no because everyone was around and i didn’t want anyone to know. Then, somehow the secret leaked and almost every boy in the class knows. The day before yesterday, her same friend said,” why did you dance with *crush’s name*, but rejected the other girl? (graduation party) I told you that you like *crush’s name*! ” My crush was sitting right beside her pretending that she didn’t hear anything.

Should i text her best friend or what?
    Plz help thx

franz1225
    Participant
    June 18, 2015 at 10:46 pm #81310

Alsk I think her face was kind of red… Not sure…

ColdBlade97
    Participant
    June 21, 2015 at 3:47 pm #81390

Just go to your crush say hi you are cute would you like to go out with me sometimes. 10 seconds of courage for a potential log time of happiness or if she rejects you you will be in peace its not a big deal if a girl doesn’t want to go out with you that just means that she is not “the one” and you are one step closer to finding “the one”.

franz1225
    Participant
    June 23, 2015 at 10:03 am #81311

Does she like me?